CIconDialog v1.01 An MFC dialog class
to select an icon
Welcome to CIconDlg, A freeware MFC wrapper class for the PickIconDlg API
to select an icon. When used the dialog appears as follows:
The enclosed zip file contains the CIconDialog
source code and also includes a simple MFC dialog based demonstration application.
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
v1.01 (30 Decemeber 2016)
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample apps main icon
- Replaced all occurrences of NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase
- Updated the code to clean compile on VC 2010 to VC 2015. The code now requires
VC 2010 at a minimum.
- Reworked the code to use the PickIconDlg Win32 API
v1.0 (25 July 1997)