IconComboBox v1.02 A collection of
icon selection combo box classes
This is a set of freeware MFC combo box classes which allow an icon to be choosen
graphically. The classes are derived from CComboBox and when used appears as follows:
The enclosed zip file contains the IconComboBox
source code and a simple test program to exercise the classes.
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
V1.02 (29 December 2016)
- Updated copyright details.
- Replaced all occurrences of NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase.
- Updated the code to clean compile on VC 2010 to VC 2015. The code now requires
VC 2010 at a minimum.
- Reworked the CSmallIconComboBox and CLargeIconComboBox classes to use a
new CIconComboBox base class which supports arbitrary sized icons.
V1.01 (12 September 1998)
- Removed some files from the workspace which were not being used.
- Updated workspace to use folders.
- Added AddString, InsertString & DeleteString functions. These functions
ASSERT to ensure that the icon combo box operates correctly.
- Added DeleteIcon function. This should be called instead of DeleteString.
- Modified internal implementation of InsertIcon & AddIcon for both classes.
- Tidied up some of the help documentation.
V1.0 (25 August 1998)