IPEnum v1.02 an MFC class and
console app to allow enumeration of network adapter details
To run the IPEnum console application, open a command prompt and
simple type IPEnum.
zip file contains the IPEnum source code and a
simple console based application which displays the details of all network
adapters installed on your computer.
- You are allowed to include the source code in
any product (commercial, shareware, freeware or otherwise) when your product
is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in
any way you want except you cannot modify the copyright details at the top
of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with
your application, then you are only allowed to distribute versions released
by the author. This is to maintain a single distribution point for the
V1.0 (21 April 1998)
V1.01 (4 January 1999)
- Minor update to the documentation.
- Provision of a VC 5 workspace file now as
- UNICODE enabled all the code.
- IPENUM now uses MFC DLL and C Runtime DLL's
instead of statically linking. This means that the IPENUM executable requires these files
to be installed. If you haven't already got the MFC
DLLs on your machine (MFC42.DLL in your Windows system directory), then grab
them from http://www.naughter.com/download/vcredist.exe
V1.02 (4 January 2016)
- Updated copyright details
- Replaced all occurrences of NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase
- Updated the code to clean compile on VC 2010 to VC 2015. The code
now requires VC 2010 at a minimum.
- Reworked the code to use the GetAdaptersAddresses API.
- Added SAL annotations to all the code