IPEnum v1.02 an MFC class and console app
to allow enumeration of network adapter details
To run the IPEnum console application, open a command prompt and simple type
The enclosed zip file contains the IPEnum source
code and a simple console based application which displays the details of all network
adapters installed on your computer.
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
V1.02 (4 January 2016)
- Updated copyright details
- Replaced all occurrences of NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase
- Updated the code to clean compile on VC 2010 to VC 2015. The code now requires
VC 2010 at a minimum.
- Reworked the code to use the GetAdaptersAddresses API.
- Added SAL annotations to all the code
V1.01 (4 January 1999)
- Minor update to the documentation.
- Provision of a VC 5 workspace file now as standard.
- UNICODE enabled all the code.
- IPENUM now uses MFC DLL and C Runtime DLL's instead of statically linking.
This means that the IPENUM executable requires these files to be installed.
If you haven't already got the MFC DLLs on your machine (MFC42.DLL in
your Windows system directory), then grab them from
V1.0 (21 April 1998)