v1.13 An application to
check Irish Lotto Numbers (Obsolete)
If you manage a Lotto Syndicate like myself
with a lot of members then you will probably know how much of a hassle it can become to
just check your numbers for winners. LottoMan is a very simple application to automate
this for you. Due to the differences in Lotto setups throughout the world, the program is
intended for the Irish Lotto only.
V1.0 (25 November 1998)
V1.1 (15 December 1998)
- Data values are now stored in standard MFC
serialized files. This means that you can have multiple files setup for different
syndicates / months etc.
- A member can now be temporally disabled.
This saves you having to delete a member and then recreate them.
- List view style is now preserved in the
V1.11 (12 June 2002)
- Updated the UI to use full row
select to make it easier to look at syndicate member's numbers.
- Also added grid lines to again
make it easier on the eye.
V1.12 (26 October 2002)
- Updated the program to allow
it to pull the Lotto results automatically from the Lotto Web Site. Thanks
to Damien Carbery for the suggestion.
- Download now includes the
source code for LottoMan.
3 September 2003
- Having just purchased a Pocket
PC from Dell, I though this project was the ideal code to get me started
writing for CE. Enclosed is a Pocket PC
2003 Embedded C++ 4 port of the code and an ARM release image executable which
you can run straight away.
V1.13 (22 June 2005)
- Updated app to now work again with pulling down results
from the irish lotto web site
- General code tidy up.
- Inclusion of an XP manifest in the exe.
- Now uses v1.20 of my CHttpDownloadDlg class.
- Now supports any general lottory draws which picks up
to 6 numbers plus a bonus number from a selection. A new UI entry called
"Lotto Settings" allow you to specify these settings. Thanks to Brian Fearon
for prompting this update.
- The types of matches e.g. "Match 3 + Bonus, Match
6 etc" which are checked can now be configured. This allows more
flexibility in Lotteries which have different winning prize levels.
29 January 2017
- Please note that I have not worked on this code in many years and is
considered obsolete. I would suggest you checkout the Irish Lottery smart
phone app as it now includes the functionality to check your numbers as well
as actually playing through it.