v1.13 An application to check Irish Lotto Numbers
If you manage a Lotto Syndicate like myself with a lot of members then you will
probably know how much of a hassle it can become to just check your numbers for
winners. LottoMan is a very simple application to automate this for you. Due to
the differences in Lotto setups throughout the world, the program is intended for
the Irish Lotto only.
29 January 2017
- Please note that I have not worked on this code in many years and is considered
obsolete. I would suggest you checkout the Irish Lottery smart phone app as
it now includes the functionality to check your numbers as well as actually
playing through it.
V1.13 (22 June 2005)
- Updated app to now work again with pulling down results from the irish lotto
- General code tidy up.
- Inclusion of an XP manifest in the exe.
- Now uses v1.20 of my CHttpDownloadDlg class.
- Now supports any general lottory draws which picks up to 6 numbers plus
a bonus number from a selection. A new UI entry called "Lotto Settings"
allow you to specify these settings. Thanks to Brian Fearon for prompting this
- The types of matches e.g. "Match 3 + Bonus, Match 6 etc" which
are checked can now be configured. This allows more flexibility in Lotteries
which have different winning prize levels.
3 September 2003
- Having just purchased a Pocket PC from Dell, I though this project was the
ideal code to get me started writing for CE.
Enclosed is a Pocket PC 2003 Embedded
C++ 4 port of the code and an ARM release image executable which you can run
V1.12 (26 October 2002)
- Updated the program to allow it to pull the Lotto results automatically
from the Lotto Web Site. Thanks to Damien Carbery for the suggestion.
- Download now includes the source code for LottoMan.
V1.11 (12 June 2002)
- Updated the UI to use full row select to make it easier to look at syndicate
- Also added grid lines to again make it easier on the eye.
V1.1 (15 December 1998)
- Data values are now stored in standard MFC serialized files. This means
that you can have multiple files setup for different syndicates / months etc.
- A member can now be temporally disabled. This saves you having to delete
a member and then recreate them.
- List view style is now preserved in the serialized file.
V1.0 (25 November 1998)