v1.01 A utility to allow Showshifter to support Sky Digiboxes
Welcome to SkyTune, a simple utility to allow set top boxes to be tuned
from your PC. This allows programs such as Showshifter to support set top boxes
such as Sky.
The enclosed zip file contains the SkyTune
source code and executable.
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
- The executable file itself, namely "SkyTune.exe" can be freely
redistributed by anyone.
12 May 2016
v1.01 (1 September 2004)
- A new predefined constant called "DELAY" is now defined. On some
devices, sending them IR codes too quickly can cause problems. By using the
constant DELAY you can insert a fixed delay of 100 milliseconds. For example
to change to channel 106 with 100 millisecond intra delays, you would use the
command line: c:\skytune\skytune.exe "1,DELAY,0,DELAY,6".
- Now includes full support for RedRat3 USB devices. Please see the shipped
SkyTune.ini for details on how to configure this.
v1.0 (15 March 2003)