Copyright / Usage Details for my freeware source code
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
This page contains pieces of code which are so small that they do not deserve
their own page.
This download contains
a very simple #pragma message" extension to allow the line in the output window
to be clickable.
code for a bug fixed version of AFXASSUME as mentioned in my blog at
15 December 2008
- Added new FIX_AFXASSUME.h code snippet.
9 August 2001
- Added new lfpragma code snippet.