This is a freeware MFC PushPin button class. The class is derived
from CButton and when used appears as follows:
The enclosed zip file contains
the source and resources and a text file describing how to use the class.
- You are allowed to include the source code in
any product (commercial, shareware, freeware or otherwise) when your product
is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in
any way you want except you cannot modify the copyright details at the top
of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with
your application, then you are only allowed to distribute versions released
by the author. This is to maintain a single distribution point for the
v1.0 (7 December 1997)
- Minor code changes to fix a small redraw bug.
v1.01 (26 November 1997)
v1.1 (20 November 1997)
- Support non default color schemes.
- Supports dynamic changes to color schemes.
- Complete restructuring of code.
- Can now use an edged bitmap if you want to.
- Dropped support for Win16.
- Redid the example program.
- Simplified external usage of class.
v1.11 (22 February 1999)
- A number of small code updates.
- Code now compiles cleanly at warning level 4.
- Code is now UNICODE enabled and build
configurations are provided.
v1.12 (2 June 1999)
- Added a number of comments to improve code readability.
- Changed the resource id of the button bitmaps to more
- Class no longer uses message reflection to catch
changes in the clicked state. This means that parent classes can now catch
the clicked notification.
- Code now uses mouse capturing which means that the
button appears pressed if you click and hold the left mouse button over the
push pin. This gives the pushpin class this standard button behavior.
v1.13 (12 January 2000)
- Fixed minor typo on the resource dialog.
v1.14 (14 May 2000)
- Button now sends WM_COMMAND messages to the parent as a
standard button does.
V1.2 (8 March 2001)
- Updated copyright information
- Updated the pushpin frame and pushpin classes to behave exactly
like their counterparts in MS Developer Studio. Thanks to Abdulah DEDIC for doing all the hard work.
V1.21 (27 August 2001)
- Fixed an access violation which was occuring in
PreSubclassWindow on Windows 98.
V1.22 (27 December 2016)
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample apps main icon
- Replaced all occurrences of NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase
- Updated the code to clean compile on VC 2010 to VC 2015. The code now
requires VC 2010 at a minimum.