What's New (Q2 1998)
29 June 1998
28 June 1998
23 June 1998
- CPing v1.1 has been released.
- CTrayNotifyIcon Update to support Taskbar Creation notification when you have Internet
Explorer 4 installed.
18 June 1998
17 June 1998
11 June 1998
- CPing A new MFC class to encapsulate the PING protocol.
9 June 1998
- TClock v1.3
has just been released. A number of bug fixes and updates to the help file are included.
2 June 1998
- Notpad v2.5 of
Notpad has just been released. A few new features plus a whole lot of bug fixes.
29 May 1998
- CMemMapFile 1
new addition to the class which was required in preparation for a forthcoming release of Notpad.
27 May 1998
- Major revamp of my web site, now uses frames and got rid of
the background image. Hopefully faster and easier to navigate.
26 May 1998
18 May 1998
7 May 1998
- Fixed a bug in DynIPcode which was causing the program to fail when
returning the 2nd or greater IP address on a multihoned device.
21 April 1998
- IPEnum A new MFC class and
console app to allow enumeration of IP addresses a machine had.
20 April 1998
- PJSECURE A new DLL to
provide the basis for network copy registration.
- CMemMapFile 2
small bug fixes.
16 April 1998
15 April 1998
Number of minor bug fixes as well as some API changes